Thank you for your interest in the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Award in Digital Marketing. This page will show you how to apply for this course. If you would like to read a little more about it, please look at this CIM Award in Digital Marketing.
A little bit about CIM qualifications
We are very proud to have gained accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Marketing accreditation – the leading international professional marketing body, with a reputation as a centre of excellence and qualifications which are recognised worldwide.
Like all CIM qualifications, the CIM Award in Digital Marketing is based on extensive research with marketing professionals and the wider business community to ensure it matches the skills and knowledge required by the marketplace.
This award is based on the CIM’s Professional Marketing Competencies designed to help marketers meet the increasing demands of them at every stage in their career.
What are the benefits of taking A CIM professional qualification?
- Earn more
- Credibility with employers
- Blend of theory and practice
- Flexible study
- Quickly achieve a professional qualification through Accelerated Learning Mode
- Opportunity to become a Chartered Marketer
Why take the CIM Award in Digital Marketing with the NW School of Marketing?
When you sign up to take a CIM course with us, you will benefit from:
- A wealth of resources to support your learning and access to our online learning platform.
- Timely, actionable, ongoing student feedback – all students benefit from dedicated 1-2-1 time with an expert and experienced tutor.
- Tutors with experience, know-how and expertise. We are not ones to brag (well, just a little bit) but it is important that you realise you are in safe and trusted hands. Our tutoring team is made up of individuals who have extensive commercial and teaching experience, from lecturing in Higher Education (teaching marketing to more than 2000 full-time and part-time students) to senior marketing roles within global organisations. Marian is an examiner for a CIM Digital Marketing module and Roisin is a Chartered Marketer! And just for good measure, we’ve got lots of academic, teaching and professional marketing awards too!
How do I apply for the CIM Award in Digital Marketing?
Here are the 3 steps to securing your place on the CIM Award in Digital Marketing:
- Complete, using MS Word, the application form which you can download here: Application Form 2017
- When you’re finished, simply save a copy and return it to us as an email attachment.
- Please return your application form to: email@example.com.
What if I have any questions about the application form?
If you have any questions regarding the completion of the application form or the application process, please do not hesitate to get in touch either by contacting the CIM Course Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning or texting us via 07894 272224.
We look forward to receiving your application!