This short course is designed to help you appreciate the importance of the ever-evolving digital landscape and to develop skills to improve digital marketing effectiveness.
This short course will help you to understand how deeper knowledge of customer requirements within different contexts allows organisations to enhance customer experience. It provides you with the skills and understanding to assess customer expectations in context and to develop and deliver activities that meet those expectations. It introduces customer experience frameworks and highlights how to establish effective monitoring and measurement techniques enabling organisations to improve customer experience.
- The range of different contexts across which marketers operate
- The importance of customer expectations
- The different dimensions of customer experience
- Activities that enhance customer experience
Measuring and monitoring
- Monitor and measure customer experience in context
- Use metrics to improve future customer experience
The course is assessed by an assignment of three tasks, based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this course:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment* onto Level 4
If English isn’t your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have achieved one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
* Please get in touch via the Contact Form for information on how to assess the level of your current marketing knowledge.
Tuition fees include face-to-face classroom sessions plus access to a range of support mechanisms offered by the school including webinars, online resources, revision sessions and one-to-one sessions with tutors.
Please email email@example.com for the latest special offers and fee information for our CIM short courses.
Additional Professional Body Fees
In addition to your NW School of Marketing tuition fees, you will be required to pay CIM registration and assessment fees: