This short course explores how to develop digital marketing content and campaigns along with how to measure the effectiveness of a digital marketing campaign.
This course provides you with an understanding of what is meant by digital marketing and the key communication tools used. It outlines the key factors that influence the digital consumer including social networks and virtual communities. It identifies the importance of developing campaign content aimed at specific market segments and how campaigns can be measured.
- What is meant by digital marketing
- The key factors that influence the digital consumer
- The key digital marketing communication tools
- How to develop digital marketing content
- How to develop digital marketing campaigns
- The methods of measuring digital marketing campaigns
The assessment is by assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of your choice.
It is not necessary to have any previous experience or knowledge of marketing*, and you can choose to study via evening classes or intensive weekends.
If English isn’t your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have achieved one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
* Please get in touch via the Contact Form for information on how to assess the level of your current marketing knowledge.
Tuition fees include face-to-face classroom sessions plus access to a range of support mechanisms offered by the school including webinars, online resources, revision sessions and one-to-one sessions with tutors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest special offers and fee information for our CIM short courses.
Additional Professional Body Fees
In addition to your NW School of Marketing tuition fees, you will be required to pay CIM registration and assessment fees: