This short course is designed to help you appreciate the importance of the ever-evolving digital landscape and to develop skills to improve digital marketing effectiveness.
This course aims to help you appreciate the importance of the ever-evolving digital landscape and how to improve digital marketing effectiveness. It will provide you with an awareness of the nature of the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment and outlines the skills and tools required to support and enhance marketing activities. It identifies the importance of effective monitoring and measurement techniques enabling organisations to improve customer experience.
The digital landscape
- Understand the opportunities and challenges presented through the disruptive digital environment
- Assess the impact and influence of the dynamic digital environment
- Understand how key digital tools can support and enhance marketing
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and channels in context
Digital in action
- Develop digital activities to support and enhance multichannel marketing
- Apply the key principles involved in monitoring and measuring digital marketing effectiveness
The course is assessed by an assignment in the form of a work-based portfolio broken down into three tasks: research, plan and a report.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this course:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment* onto Level 4
If English isn’t your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have achieved one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
* Please get in touch via the Contact Form for information on how to assess the level of your current marketing knowledge.
Tuition fees include face-to-face classroom sessions plus access to a range of support mechanisms offered by the school including webinars, online resources, revision sessions and one-to-one sessions with tutors.
Please email email@example.com for the latest special offers and fee information for our CIM short courses.
Additional Professional Body Fees
In addition to your NW School of Marketing tuition fees, you will be required to pay CIM registration and assessment fees: