On this short course you will learn how the management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures help to achieve business objectives
On this short course you will learn how understanding and analysing the macro and micro-environments can enable organisations to assess the impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives, to develop strategic recommendations and how creating digital marketing mixes can enable organisations to respond with agility to market needs. You will examine how the management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures help to achieve business objectives.
- Strategic implications of the disruptive digital environment
- Insights into key emerging themes in the digital marketing environment
- Strategic recommendations in order to acquire, convert and retain customers
- Agile response to changing customer behaviours
- Optimise key channels and content within a digital enhanced strategic plan
- Key digital measures to analyse social, sentiment, search and site behaviour
The assessment is by a work-based assignment broken down into research, plan and report.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this course:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content
- Professional practice (e.g. two years in marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6*
- English language qualification within last two years if English is not the student’s first language
* Please get in touch via our Contact Form and we will help you to assess the level of your current marketing knowledge.
Tuition fees includes face-to-face tuition plus access to a range of support mechanisms offered by the school including webinars, online resources, revision sessions and one-to-one sessions with tutors.
Please email email@example.com for the latest special offers and fee information for our CIM short courses.
Chartered Institute of Marketing Fees
In addition to your NW School of Marketing tuition fees, you will be required to pay CIM registration and assessment fees: