This short course will provide insights into the digital customer experience and how organisations need to adapt to this changing market to fulfil their strategic needs.
On this short course you will learn how customer behaviour has dramatically changed with the digital revolution and highlights how organisations can adapt to this changing market and take action to fulfil their strategic needs.
Customer insights and innovation
- Generate relevant insights into digital customers
- Trends and innovation in the digital experience
Digital metrics and analytics
- Identify and assess digital metrics and analytics
- Digital performance indicators
The digital user experience
- Illustrate the customer journey
- Methods to improver user experience
The assessment is by a work-based assignment broken down into research, plan and report.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this course:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content
- Professional practice (e.g. two years in marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6*
- English language qualification within last two years if English is not the student’s first language
*Please get in touch via our Contact Form and we will help you to assess the level of your current marketing knowledge.
Tuition fees includes face-to-face tuition plus access to a range of support mechanisms offered by the school including webinars, online resources, revision sessions and one-to-one sessions with tutors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest special offers and fee information for our CIM short courses.
Chartered Institute of Marketing Fees
In addition to your NW School of Marketing tuition fees, you will be required to pay CIM registration and assessment fees: