This short course considers the importance of effective internal and external communications in delivering customer value and explores the components of a marketing communications mix.
This course provides the opportunity to recognise the importance of communications planning in delivering marketing solutions. It explains how the concept of product and brand management can enable organisations to deliver customer value. It outlines the components of the marketing communications mix and enables understanding of integrated marketing communications (IMC) planning.
- How to build cross-functional relationships
- How to harness resources to deliver effective marketing solutions
- Effective communications to deliver value to customers
- Product and Brand management
- Components of the marketing communications mix
- How to develop integrated marketing communications
The assessment is by an assignment of three tasks, based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this course:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment* onto Level 4
If English isn’t your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have achieved one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
* Please get in touch via the Contact Form for information on how to assess the level of your current marketing knowledge.
Tuition fees include face-to-face classroom sessions plus access to a range of support mechanisms offered by the school including webinars, online resources, revision sessions and one-to-one sessions with tutors.
Please email email@example.com for the latest special offers and fee information for our CIM short courses.
Additional Professional Body Fees
In addition to your NW School of Marketing tuition fees, you will be required to pay CIM registration and assessment fees: