This short course will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
Digital channels present opportunities and challenges for organisations to effectively compete and engage with their customers. This module drives strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
Channel strategy and compliance
- Strategic options for channel selection
- Requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns
Managing digital channel implementation
- Effective management of digital channels in practice
- Methods of online community management
Channel conversion optimisation and growth
- How to improve conversation rate for digital channels
- Current and future channel developments
The assessment is by a work-based assignment broken down into research, plan and report.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this course:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content
- Professional practice (e.g. two years in marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6*
- English language qualification within last two years if English is not the student’s first language
* Please get in touch via our Contact Form and we will help you to assess the level of your current marketing knowledge.
Tuition fees includes face-to-face tuition plus access to a range of support mechanisms offered by the school including webinars, online resources, revision sessions and one-to-one sessions with tutors.
Please email email@example.com for the latest special offers and fee information for our CIM short courses.
Chartered Institute of Marketing Fees
In addition to your NW School of Marketing tuition fees, you will be required to pay CIM registration and assessment fees:
If you would like to discuss which course best meets your needs or if you would like more information, please get in touch!